Saturday 2 April 2016

Lush Haul



It’s obvious I’m a huge Lush fan,I couldn’t stop myself from picking up a few bits when I was looking around in the super cute Lush store in Nottingham and I wanted to share those with you and give a review on them.

Bubblegum Lip Scrub


I probably didn't need this, but OH MY GOD it smells so wonderfully delicious The change in season always leaves me prone to cracked lips (and dry hands) and my penchant for matt lipstick doesn't help. This stuff has been really handy in a) removing the little bits of lipstick that seem impossible to get off and b) making my lips feel all new and lovely again. And they smell divine. Just sayin'. 


Lush Ocean Salt Face & Body Scrub 

It looks a bit like a Breaking Bad prop, but I’ve been told this stuff is the key to super soft limbs, and I know that I’ll need it post-holiday…. I loved the sound of this – limes, vodka, grapefruit, avocado butter, coconut oil… it sounds like a boozy smoothie. I’m looking forward to lathering it up in the shower – I expect it’ll be a staple in my silky leg routine.

Damaged Hot Oil Treatment

Lush have really thought of it all, haven’t they? This is a solid hair mask, the idea being that you add the stick to a cup of hot, hot, hot water and stir until it becomes a creamy treatment. Then just apply to dry hair, before shampooing, and leave on for twenty minutes.
I can tell it’s going to be an absolute must have come the colder weather, as my hair takes a hit.


Intergalactic Bath Bomb

get ready for a rather psychedelic bath experience with this incredible find!
Its like bathing in deep space. The neon colors actually produce galaxy looking water – it’s mesmerizing. I haven’t used mine yet but I did spend a good chunk of my morning watching the video on the Lush website, so there’s that.

Sex Bomb Bath Bomb

The soothing relaxin sent is perfect for a relaxing bath to clear your mind .
One of my favourite bath bomb ever & i know i’m not alone in this.

Magic Wand Re-usable Bubble Bar

This bubble bar is rather magical, it’ll fill your tub with an elixir of candy-scented bubbles. And youll be able to get good 4-5 baths out of this.

Snow Fairy Shower Gel

This gorgeous bright pink gel is decorated with glittery, blue iridescent sparkles an doubles as both a body wash and a shampoo.  It smells intensely sweet and fruity. candy floss and pear drops is the best desriction for the fragnence..

Refresher Shower Jelly

I used to avoid shoer jellies, i dont know why but i just couldnt bare how it looked and felt. But after I was gifted this shower jelly on my birthday by a love guy working at lush I had to try it and my mind was blown.  I always thought you had to cut Lush shower jellies up into little pieces using one little bit at a time too.  Some people actually do, do this, if it works for you like that then great.
It has a summery fresh citrus scent My favourite way to use a shower jelly is as a massage bar on the soles of my hot and tired feet, that right there is the best feeling in the world, it’s PERFECTION.


These gorgeous fragrance leaves the entire bathroom scented for the morning, which is divine!

Have you tried any of these?

No comments:

Post a Comment